Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm here. YOUR Welcome."

If it bothers you, just pretend it says "you're welcome".

Anywho, its week 3 of December! Yay! Only a few more weeks til my well deserved vacation! Wheeeee.

My dear friend Stephanie, requested that I make cupcakes again. This time with 3 different flavors and to spell out "I'm here. Your Welcome". My different flavors included:

Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with a Vanilla Buttercream
Mint Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Buttercream and Chocolate Chips (to garnish a lovely Chocolate & Mint combo--- courtesy of Ghirardelli)
Chocolate Kahlua Cupcakes with Kahlua Buttercream and a Dark Chocolate Espresso Bean to garnish!

*All of the cupcakes I made in this post are from recipes taken from Annie's Eats! Thanks Annie! If you haven't already checked out her amazing blog/website please do! Everything I have tried, I absolutely loved!

Here we go...











Thanks for reading! I have a few more orders to do this weekend that I'll be posting soon! Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment