Sunday, January 30, 2011

Here's to New Beginnings!

So I'm giving this blogging thing another shot, a baking blog that is.

My first post-grad job interview was yesterday, although it didn't go as well as I hoped...I'm happy that I was given an opportunity to meet with an Executive Chef. The bakery was pretty amazing too, glass windows surrounding the kitchen where you can see the staff at work (i just love that).

So I sat there in my bed last night, being my pessimistic self again and started to point out all the mistakes that had occurred during my interview. After all that badgering, one thought occurred to me: that no matter what happens regardless, to just keep baking. To just keep baking. (hence the name of my blog :).

I know that I've started a couple of other blogs, with failed attempts to document solely to baking but I promise this time around to dedicate this blog to baking (Yes, that's right, no more ranting about the Lakers and other non-important NBA teams. Done and done).

Cheers to a new year and a new start! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment