Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Thanksgayving! :)

Thanksgiving, my favorite day of the year is just less than a week away! A part of me wants to expect less from this great holiday so that I won't be disappointed, but in all honesty I'm never disappointed with Turkey Day. Okay, well maybe that it goes by way too fast!

Recently, I've been in "Thanksgiving Dessert Overload", which means I can't decide what the heck I'm going to make for Thanksgiving. Countless ideas of desserts (pumpkin! pumpkin! pumpkin!) are in my head, I've written on post-its with ideas and torn them up a day later, realizing that they weren't good enough. Boo.

Alas, this past week I've written a post-it for 3 dessert finalists. We shall see what happens next week!

In other news, I had a great opportunity to make cupcakes from one of my oldest friends. Her idea was to bring dessert (smart idea! I always do dessert for a potluck. Super easy :) : Cupcakes, spelling out the words, "Happy Thanksgayving" for her gay friends. How creative! Anywho, here are the pictures below:




Awesome, no? :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my readers! I'll see you back here after Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment