Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cakes Galore!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I spent the weekend in my kitchen baking like a busy bee! Of course I was multitasking by baking, frosting, decorating, and watching the Laker game! Game 5 is on tonight (hint hint) :)

I had my very FIRST order this past week! How exciting! I can't wait to go back to school and start my certificate program. I think I've narrowed it down to just 2 schools, but I'll leave you in suspense! haha

Here is the red velvet cake with buttercream! The colors were purple, peach, and dark brown. ;)


Here are the chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream! Although I have found out that almond buttercream is just as delicious! :)


This past week was also another birthday in my office! I did it to her request, teal colors with chocolate and red velvet cake inside (I think it turned out nicely! :)


And here's what it looked like on the inside!


Oh and last but not least, I finished my 3 month cake decorating class...yesterday! I'm going to miss my group of girls. Hope we continue to keep it touch! Here is my final cake project:



In the spirit of Easter...



Thanks to my photographer, my mom! :)

Have a great week everyone, May is almost here!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, we MUST get together and hang out soon, dearest friend, and let you update me on your life choices!!!!

    ReplyDelete